Knowledge Sharing Initiative of Value Added Corporate Services P Ltd, Chennai, India http://www.valueadded.in
Conference on Hospital INVENTORY, MATERIALS & STORES MANAGEMENT – HospINVentory 2012, Chennai
August 8, 2012
Posted by on
AMEN presents …
HospINVentory 2012, Chennai
Conference on Hospital INVENTORY, MATERIALS & STORES MANAGEMENT
Wed, September 5th 2012, Chennai – 9am to 6pm
Supported by :
TOPICS AND DISCUSSION
- Hospital Inventory and Supply Chain Management – Best practises, Current Trends, Issues and Challenges
- Effective Materials Management & Process Design for Small & Medium sized Hospitals
- Legal issues and Ethics in Hospital Inventory Management
- Planning / Re-planning & Designing a Hospital Store and an efficient Inventory Management System
- Quality standards (NABH etc.) applicable to Inventory, Purchase & Materials Management
- Role of IT in Hospital Inventory Management
- Vendor Selection, Analysis and Effective Procurement techniques
- Effective Store and Stock Maintenance practices and techniques for today’s Hospitals
- Cost Control through Effective Inventory, Purchase & Materials Management System
… and other interesting Discussions ….
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Hospitals / Diag. Centres / Consultancies etc.
- Promoters / Managing / Medical Directors
- CEOs / Administrators / Managers
- Healthcare Management Consultants
- Materials and Inventory Managers / Executives
- Hospital Store Managers / In-charge / Executives
- Hospital Vendors & Suppliers
- Healthcare Management Students
- Others interested
Comfort Inn Marina Towers,
2A Pooniamman Koil St, Egmore, Chennai – 600008,
Tamil Nadu State, INDIA
- Individual Delegates : Rs. 2500/- per head
- Group Registration (3 + from one organization) : Rs. 2000/- per head
- Individual Students : Rs. 1750/- per head
- Group Registration (5 + from One Institute) : Rs. 1250/- per head
LAST DATE for Registration – August 22nd 2012
An additional amount of Rs. 250 to be added for Registrations after Last Date and On the Spot
(subject to availability of seats)
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES :
- Conference Folder
- Lunch and 2 times Tea
- Certificate of Participation
- Knowledge Material : PPTs of the Speakers
- Pictures of the Conference
HOW TO REGISTER (2 Options)
Option 1 : COURIER
Courier a DD drawn in favour of “AMEN Business Solutions” payable at Bangalore along with duly filled Registration Form (attached) to any of the addresses mentioned below :
AMEN No. 233, 6th Main, Rajeevgandhi Nagar, Near Lourdes School, Nandini layout, Bengaluru – 560096, Karnataka State.
Ph : 09035189825
Value Added Corporate Services P. Ltd.
“Vanitha”, Old No.3, New No.5,
Third Avenue, Besant Nagar,
Chennai – 600 090, Tamil Nadu,
Ph : +91 044 24462337 / 24462338
Mr.Satish Kumar, Sr.Mgr – Ph : 09840842530
Option 2 : RTGS / ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER
Carry out an Online Money transfer / RTGS to the following Account :
Account Name : AMEN Business Solutions
Account Type : Current Account Account Number : 1145201001640 Bank : Canara Bank Branch : Rajajinagar 1st Block, Bangalore IFSC Code : CNRB0001145 Swift Code of Foreign Dept. Bangalore : CNRBINBBLFD
Please Note :
- In case of RTGS / Online Money Transfer, Registration form can be scanned and sent by Email
- Once Registration Form (attached) along with the respective DD is received, we would call / Email you and furnish the required details and confirm Registration…
- Registration Fee is Non-refundable or Non-transferable against any other AMEN event, however change in Delegate / Student is possible.
- Students are requested to send /produce a photocopy of their college IDs along with the Registration Form and Fee.
- Only Students pursuing FULL TIME course are valid for Student Fee
- You would receive confirmation of Registration by Email.
- Physical Receipts would be handed over to you on the Day of the Event.
- AMEN would not be responsible for cancellation / postponement of the Event due to any kind of Natural / Man-made Disaster or unfavorable situation / incident.
- 15 Minutes of the Conference would be dedicated to Sponsors / Partners (if any)
Please contact for updates on Speakers and other Conference related details..
Paniel Jayanth Founder & Chief Strategist AMEN…. Innovative Healthcare Initiatives GSM : + 91 9035189825 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org